Monday 3 March 2014

SO BASICALLY....

it was my friend, Lilys, birthday AGES ago and you all know im pretty pathetic at blogging so im only just doing a post about it now.

So we kicked of the evening with ALOT of selfies!

birthday girl lily:

me being vainnnn:                                                                                                 



and the fasion star chloe-aru:


Then we took the party out to the garden (i didnt take pics of everybody at the party, sorry!)


then my really good friend curled her hair which was just beautiful:

and after pizza we cut the cake (thoughfully made by amy)





we all had a really good time and my camera didnt capture half the fun we had! 
I get this blog post was pretty thrown together and a bit clumsy but i think that pretty much represents me!
i hope you did enjoy this post!
keep reading xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment