Tuesday 14 January 2014

ELLO ELLO ELLO

Howdy there! I am here with The girl with the burgundy converse. And I  have decided to do an awesome interview with her!!!



Pink= Lulah   Black=TGWTBC

So, when did you start your blog?
So I started in May 2013, and now I have a grand total of 11540 page views. So that amazing!
Alright, no need to rub it in. So to anybody who's starting a blog, what would be your main advice?
Hmmm, I think just to keep at it and if you think all hope is lost then just carry on and pesereve!
Col li- i mean... the girl with the Bc's (good save) Thanks fir everything. chow for now. 

Okay, so follow the girl with the bc's. loving you. keep reading

1 comment:

  1. Finally found your blog! I love it, it's awesome! I hope I'm next in line for the interviews x x
    http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete