Thursday 2 January 2014

...Sup...

Hiya guyssss! Its Lulah!
So its THE NEW YEAR!!! And wow! What a party i had! I wore my brand new dress and i put on my BEAUTIFUL DM's! And at midnight, we walked up my road to the hill that overlooks London and watched all the amazsing fireworks! And wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow they were amazing!

And not to mention, the new year gave me a chance to show of my dance moves! Yeah! i mean...all the people that were laughing were laughing because they were in disbelief and they were laughing at my awesomeness....so yeah...pretty cool.... yeah, i cant dance, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER! Because i have the skill of conversation starting and being funny! So that worked out well!


And i tested out my friends new 3D tv! and i got to wear some awesome glasses! But we didnt watch that many animated movies so it didnt work as well...but the glasses were really cool! How do i look?





And i rewatched the Doctor Who christmas soecial! And i am not too old for Doctor who!

I got pretty into it actually...how do you like my bow tie?


Cool huh? Bow ties are cool!

And i got this cool bracelet from Claires!
 The gold one, the blue one is from somebody else



So that about wraos this post up! If you liked this please follow me! I really want to get a few followers because that would be awesome! Loving you! Keep reading! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment